Return PolicyWe strive to make sure that all of our customers are 100% satisfied with their order. Unfortunately, this isn’t always possible, so we’ve taken care to implement a series of policies to allow you to return or exchange products that don’t fit your needs or, in rare cases, have defects or damage.
Returning/Exchanging Non-Defective Merchandise:
- Contact us to obtain a return authorization number.
- Send the product back (preferably with insurance – you are responsible for any damage to the product that occurs during shipping).
- Once we receive the product and inspect the condition, we will issue a credit, minus a 20% restocking fee. Credit will only be given for returns received in resalable condition (unopen and unused).
- Restocking fee will be waived if the product is being exchanged.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL on the following products:
- Items marked as special order only (not regularly stocked).
- Opened ink cartridges or bottles
- Equipment, including but not limited to: vinyl cutters, heat presses, and printers
- Opened software
If you feel that you’ve received defective or damaged merchandise, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can take steps to replace or repair your product.
- If the product is equipment:
We’ll request that you speak with either our technical support department or the manufacturer to resolve the issue.
- If it’s a matter of print settings or maintenance needed for set-up, our technical support department will be able to assist.
- If there is a physical issue or malfunction of the equipment, the manufacturer will resolve this issue directly with the customer under the terms of the warranty agreement.
- If the product is paper, ink, supplies, etc.
- If we can determine over the phone that the product is defective, we will issue a call tag allowing you to send the product back to us at our expense and will issue a credit or replacement.
- If we cannot determine that it is defective, we will request that you send in a sample (or send in the total product with a return authorization) for further testing.
- Upon testing in our offices, if the product is defective, our customer service team will work with you to assist with a credit or exchange.
- If we find that the product is NOT defective, our customer service team will work with you to determine what credit may be available. Credit will only be given for products that are in resalable condition.